Why businesses need a dedicated marketing agency – owners can’t and shouldn’t do it all themselves!
- According to a survey by HubSpot, businesses that prioritize blogging are 13 times more likely to see a positive return on investment.
- 68% of consumers say that they would stop using a local business if they had a poor website experience, according to a study by Blue Corona.
- A study by BrightLocal found that 87% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses before making a purchase decision.
- The same BrightLocal study found that 50% of consumers will only consider a business if it has a rating of 4 stars or higher.
- In a survey by Search Engine Land, 72% of consumers who performed a local search visited a store within 5 miles.
- Another study by HubSpot found that businesses that prioritize marketing automation see a 451% increase in qualified leads.
- A report by BrightLocal found that local searchers are more likely to contact a business if they have photos of their products or services on their website.
- According to a study by WordStream, businesses using Google Ads see an average return on investment of 200%.
- In a survey by Social Media Today, 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others.
- Finally, a study by MarketingSherpa found that businesses that use landing pages for their campaigns see an average conversion rate of 5-15%.
These statistics demonstrate the importance of having a strong online presence and implementing effective marketing strategies to attract and retain customers in the competitive home services industry.